Well Tim and I had decided that he would take New Years off and instead of Christmas. Tim was on clinic during the week and pager call for the hospital. In order for things to be “fair” which nothing in intern year is every fair he was to go in and help out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and the weekend after. His help was not needed much but he did go and assist as needed. Christmas Eve was really weird for us we went eat at the Lodge. It was packed with tons of people. We have always gone to my parents Christmas Eve Party so for me to be going to a restaurant I was a little sad. It turned out to be okay and we had a great time and came home and exchanged gifts early. I got a Camera with a lens very excited. Tim got 4 video games, Mario pj pants, robe & slippers, fun boxers, and speakers for his IPOD in the man room. Christmas Day we got up and made our normal Christmas Breakfast “eggs and biscuits”. After eating Tim went to the hospital. I started cooking the sides that I had promised. A macaroni recipe which was pretty good and Oyster Dressing and a pie that was not that great along with Baby Jesus’ Birthday Cake!! That was very hard to sit around the house by yourself Christmas Day, but I was planning to go to mass when I ended up getting to talk to Wayne in the Philippines. He was lonely so we talked for two hours. By that time I had missed mass but I realized that baby Jesus knew what was best for me. Tim got home and we headed over to Christian and Greg’s house and we were able to SKYPe with my parents which was really nice. Greg had it set up on the big screen tv which was great!! We had a great dinner of HAM and yummy sides. Of course there was a ton of food so we went home and took a nap and went back for left overs. Christmas was wonderful with our friends!!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Day
Christmas Day
Well Tim and I had decided that he would take New Years off and instead of Christmas. Tim was on clinic during the week and pager call for the hospital. In order for things to be “fair” which nothing in intern year is every fair he was to go in and help out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and the weekend after. His help was not needed much but he did go and assist as needed. Christmas Eve was really weird for us we went eat at the Lodge. It was packed with tons of people. We have always gone to my parents Christmas Eve Party so for me to be going to a restaurant I was a little sad. It turned out to be okay and we had a great time and came home and exchanged gifts early. I got a Camera with a lens very excited. Tim got 4 video games, Mario pj pants, robe & slippers, fun boxers, and speakers for his IPOD in the man room. Christmas Day we got up and made our normal Christmas Breakfast “eggs and biscuits”. After eating Tim went to the hospital. I started cooking the sides that I had promised. A macaroni recipe which was pretty good and Oyster Dressing and a pie that was not that great along with Baby Jesus’ Birthday Cake!! That was very hard to sit around the house by yourself Christmas Day, but I was planning to go to mass when I ended up getting to talk to Wayne in the Philippines. He was lonely so we talked for two hours. By that time I had missed mass but I realized that baby Jesus knew what was best for me. Tim got home and we headed over to Christian and Greg’s house and we were able to SKYPe with my parents which was really nice. Greg had it set up on the big screen tv which was great!! We had a great dinner of HAM and yummy sides. Of course there was a ton of food so we went home and took a nap and went back for left overs. Christmas was wonderful with our friends!!

Well Tim and I had decided that he would take New Years off and instead of Christmas. Tim was on clinic during the week and pager call for the hospital. In order for things to be “fair” which nothing in intern year is every fair he was to go in and help out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and the weekend after. His help was not needed much but he did go and assist as needed. Christmas Eve was really weird for us we went eat at the Lodge. It was packed with tons of people. We have always gone to my parents Christmas Eve Party so for me to be going to a restaurant I was a little sad. It turned out to be okay and we had a great time and came home and exchanged gifts early. I got a Camera with a lens very excited. Tim got 4 video games, Mario pj pants, robe & slippers, fun boxers, and speakers for his IPOD in the man room. Christmas Day we got up and made our normal Christmas Breakfast “eggs and biscuits”. After eating Tim went to the hospital. I started cooking the sides that I had promised. A macaroni recipe which was pretty good and Oyster Dressing and a pie that was not that great along with Baby Jesus’ Birthday Cake!! That was very hard to sit around the house by yourself Christmas Day, but I was planning to go to mass when I ended up getting to talk to Wayne in the Philippines. He was lonely so we talked for two hours. By that time I had missed mass but I realized that baby Jesus knew what was best for me. Tim got home and we headed over to Christian and Greg’s house and we were able to SKYPe with my parents which was really nice. Greg had it set up on the big screen tv which was great!! We had a great dinner of HAM and yummy sides. Of course there was a ton of food so we went home and took a nap and went back for left overs. Christmas was wonderful with our friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment