Oh wow!! We watched the game at the Barquet's house in Winston!! Lots of good Louisiana food!! Jambalaya & Crawfish pie!! Even King CAKE! The game was boring the first house but the house was packed with tons and tons of people. People were sitting on the floor everywhere. AFter halftime the party pretty muched emptied out expect for us Ray & Stephanie and one or two other people. The game was intense. I remember a lot of screaming. Shock when we got the interception and Tim's eye watering. Yes I say watering because he still says he was not crying......lol Anyhow we had a great time and still are celebrating the big win!! Yeah!! GEAUX SAINTS !! Congrats on the great win!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
AMEN!!! THE SAINTS WIN!!!
Oh wow!! We watched the game at the Barquet's house in Winston!! Lots of good Louisiana food!! Jambalaya & Crawfish pie!! Even King CAKE! The game was boring the first house but the house was packed with tons and tons of people. People were sitting on the floor everywhere. AFter halftime the party pretty muched emptied out expect for us Ray & Stephanie and one or two other people. The game was intense. I remember a lot of screaming. Shock when we got the interception and Tim's eye watering. Yes I say watering because he still says he was not crying......lol Anyhow we had a great time and still are celebrating the big win!! Yeah!! GEAUX SAINTS !! Congrats on the great win!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment