My little sister came up to Winston last Friday. I picked her up in Charlotte and we went straight to Concord and shopped for a few hours. Came home and I made dinner and watched a great movie. Saturday we got up and had breakfast at one of our local favorite diners in town. Then we went run around picking up ham and cake for Deweys for Easter. Then headed to Hanging Rock, Mt and went hike to see the waterfalls. Saturday evening we met some of my girlfriends at our favorite Mexican REsturant came home and watched another movie. Sunday we went to church with some friends and then came home. Went on a pinic at Tanglewood park and then dinner with some friends. Monday was back to work for me. Sorry I have been MIA on blogging we have been really busy with the outside of our house. Shocking right I know! We remulched our house with red mulch and were working on staining the deck with is a huge undertaking. However this weekend we did sit this one out due to allergies.
No comments:
Post a Comment