Monday, March 28, 2011

Snow

It's snowing and it's Spring Break!! How crazy is that! That just means I am ready to get back to the south! Well I have two days of work this and then I'm off!! How awesome is it that Tim is off 4 days straight with me! This never happens. Lots of possibilities.... I want to explore as much NC as we can before we move in a year. Hard to believe in a year and 3 months we will be in MISSISSIPPI!!Everytime I say it I stress myself out! So I decided that I need to start getting things moving.... sooo I have hired a guy to come fix our house up ( a few things that really need to be done) .......closet door hung back up, paitning the back door, etc...... I also applied for my teaching certificate in MS! Little things! Time to finish report cards and lesson plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment