Well when we first moved to Winston I was the girl who only drank White Zinfandel. I knew nothing about wine. Well slowly it evolved from their. The girls groups I hung with started bringing new wine to Bunco. I quickly became obsessive with Lexia (not sure who makes it) but that was what i switched to. Then I was introduced to Shelton Riesling.......a local winery mad it. It was love at first taste. From their we went to Childress Winery...really fancy and crazy but we went with a bunch of friends and shared 5 bottles of wines that afternoon. From there we went to Slaute! downtown wine festival and soon became in love thousands of different wines. We slowly starting trying out different wineries around town. Who knew NC had this much to offer. Our weekends have slowly been taken over by trying new wineries. Our favorite by far is Raylen where we are case club members.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Wine...we must live in the new wine country
Well when we first moved to Winston I was the girl who only drank White Zinfandel. I knew nothing about wine. Well slowly it evolved from their. The girls groups I hung with started bringing new wine to Bunco. I quickly became obsessive with Lexia (not sure who makes it) but that was what i switched to. Then I was introduced to Shelton Riesling.......a local winery mad it. It was love at first taste. From their we went to Childress Winery...really fancy and crazy but we went with a bunch of friends and shared 5 bottles of wines that afternoon. From there we went to Slaute! downtown wine festival and soon became in love thousands of different wines. We slowly starting trying out different wineries around town. Who knew NC had this much to offer. Our weekends have slowly been taken over by trying new wineries. Our favorite by far is Raylen where we are case club members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment