Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life in the fast lane.........

Well I am really bad about updating our blog this year..........

Hospital........school....school.....and hospital. Tim and I have both been really really busy with our work schedules. I am of course rounding up the end to FABULOUS SCHOOL YEAR!! One of the best years I have ever had!!! Love my first!!! Tim is in his last bad stretch of residence. No real break to October..........and then it's pretty much down hill!!


In May we found out we were going to be Aunt and Uncle again!! Soo happy for Michael, Ash, and my baby girl Amelia!!! They will welcome peanut #2 early December!!


We have gone to the two wine festivals!! (Sorry no pictures)!! The first one was at Tanglewood Park which is the state festival. Lots of fun met the NCVineyard people (aka my friends from facebook) they gave us free tickets to the wine festival for the following weekend!!! Love them!! Next weekend we hit up SALUTE!! Tim was on call the night before and slept 2 hours but we went!! Had a blast hanging with some people from my job!!

I promise to get better at taking pictures this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment