r
Well it was Saturday and we had no plans. So we looked up two wineries that were about 30 minute drive from our house. We headed out with the intention of going to Laurel Gray and go from there. I was in my cool Moon Boot and our main goal was to stay off it as much as possible with Disney fast approaching!! We got to Laurel Gray and it was sooo crowded! I have never seen a vineyard so crowded. Well we waited our turn. They had some really nice wine and sauces. I love when you get to sample sauces mmmm!!! Soo we were talking to some people (Okay I was talking too some ladies that were doing the tasting). They told use we needed to go to Shadow Springs about 2 miles down the road they had lots of good red wine. They also recommended that we go to the Amish Store and get sandwiches. We headed to this general store which was also very crowded and ordered our sandwiches to go. We headed to Shadow Springs...thinking it was going to be a small winery but we were pleasantly surprised at how nice. I did not do a good job taking pictures (blame the Moon Boot!) so we did our tasting of 14 that's right 14 wines.....then we headed to the sun room with the family dog to enjoy our sandwiches and relax for a while. The view was breath taking. Their wine was amazing!!! Definitely will be going back with our friends very soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment