Monday, November 21, 2011

First Offical Day in the Park

Well after a great game the night before we headed to bed for an early start!! We had Chef Mickey @ 7:15!! (Hey it was the only time available and who doesn't love getting to eat with all the characters!) Well anyhow.....we made it!!Breakfast was lots of fun as always!! The characters are not in a rush!! I can't wait to take our future kids/nieces there!! Watching the tables with other kids gave us quite a laugh a few times!!



After Chef Mickey....we headed over to the Magic kingdom!!! When I think Disney I think of the castle.......sooo I talked my wonderful husband into going there Day 1!! Well we were there about 20 minutes before opening and we got to the see opening show!! I was so excited (yes like all the other kids!!) Anyhow they have the steam engine come with all the characters to open the park such an amazing! Sorry no pictures!! Well as soon as the gates opened we took off to Frontier land .....and were the first ones on the ride and got soaked! Sooo not cool. I have ridden that ride a 100x and never gotten wet before. Oh well headed off and was able to get right on Big Thunder Mt. In the first 15 minutes of opening we had rode 2 rides!! We only had 2 hours int he park because of the Saints game and SPA DAY!!! We were able to ride a few classic rides.... like Dumbo and IT's Small World!!! It was nice riding Dumbo because you could really see the construction going!!! That afternoon Mrs. Patricia and I went and got our nails done for her 60th birthday!! It was definitely different! Came home and watched the rest of the game and then Tim and I headed back to Magic Kingdom for the evening!! The park was not crowded so we were able to ride everything we wanted which was nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment