We spent a great deal of time in Epcot!! So funny how I used to hate going to Epcot as a child but now really appreciate The World Show Case!!! We ate a few meals their and enjoyed some drinks. Disappointed in the Wine and Food Showing going because it was $4 for a 4oz so not really a sample. However we did partake in a few drinks!! We saw quite a few characters in Epcot with little to no wait times!! Daisy Duck stole my scarf and of course I talked my wonderful wonderful husband into waiting 20 minutes to take a picture with Beauty and The Beast!!! Tim even found his picture on the wall!! I love him soo much! We rode and did so many things that we have never done. We rode the imagination which I don't think I have every rode........We saw the 80s show of Michael Jackson Captain EO!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Epcot
We spent a great deal of time in Epcot!! So funny how I used to hate going to Epcot as a child but now really appreciate The World Show Case!!! We ate a few meals their and enjoyed some drinks. Disappointed in the Wine and Food Showing going because it was $4 for a 4oz so not really a sample. However we did partake in a few drinks!! We saw quite a few characters in Epcot with little to no wait times!! Daisy Duck stole my scarf and of course I talked my wonderful wonderful husband into waiting 20 minutes to take a picture with Beauty and The Beast!!! Tim even found his picture on the wall!! I love him soo much! We rode and did so many things that we have never done. We rode the imagination which I don't think I have every rode........We saw the 80s show of Michael Jackson Captain EO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment