Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I can wish right?

Well I wish I was writing to say the reason that  I haven't updated is that we had closed on the house and were busy packing. However neither is the case.  We have zero viewings since April 23, 2012.    On this past Saturday we listed our house with Signature Property management to rent out.  The owner of the company seems to be 100% sure that he will be able to rent out our house by June 1st with no problems.......but geez I think I remember our realtor saying something similar)  I have never in my whole life been so stressed out.   I know that intern year was worst but while this happening is sure is getting a close second.  We keep our house spotless and we keep Chester in a cage.  It's awful every morning having to fight him.... (not a mean mom it's a big dog's cage for a big dog---two stories and he can move around)..........  I have packed zero boxes other than the few boxes that were packed in January to help with getting the clutter out of the house.  I am tired and I just want answers.   I have prayed so many prayers and I just know that God has a plan but man it stinks I WANT SOMETHING NOW!!!!   PATIENCE SOMETHING I AM STILL WORKING ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment