Can you believe that we have lived in Jackson, MS for two months now. It is so crazy. Time seems to be flying. It is wonderful that we have family here. It makes everything seem so much better! Not sure what I would do without Nancy and the girls and of course Joe as well. Lots of dinners with them and lots of phone calls. Well I am teaching kindergarten this year at an amazing school. I never saw myself as a kindergarten teacher but I think I love it maybe a little more than 1st grade (shh! don't let my older babies hear that)!! I still hear from a few of my babies in Winston!! Thank goodness for snail mail and facebook! It makes is easier!:-) Tim took the boards in mid August and is done with that!! He finally is getting in full swing with his job and loving it! The hours are still 100% better than residency! We are now talking to a few clinics from Louisiana and Mississippi and loving that part as well!! We did make a weekend get away to Baton Rouge after the boards. We celebrated all of the AUGUST birthdays... both mommies, Tim's dad, and my sista!! Nice dinner we all had and it was great visit!! I got to see my beautiful friend Karen and her husband and their new precious gift from God Gibson!! We also got to see Tim's college buddies which is always fun!! (No pictures!! I stink!!! I am charging my camera right now!!) We didn't get to do everything we wanted but that's okay there is always next trip! We have lots of visitors my favorite part about being closer to home. Missy and Vlady came up with Michael last weekend and we went to the zoo!! It was the perfect day for the zoo and great afternoon by all!! Pictures coming up in my picture post!! Then with Hurricane Issac I got to see my BIG SISTA!!! #lassielove Rebecca and Shannon on their 8th anniversary! Can't believe that it has been 8 years already!!I got to love on my 3 babies!! Aunt Laurie was one happy person for a quick unexpected visit! I met them at the Children's Museum which was really fun. Next time Amelia comes up Ill have to take her there!! Pictures coming on the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment