Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter with the Lynch/Kovich Family

After a wonderful time with Tim's side we drove a hour to spend some time with my family Saturday evening and Sunday!! Saturday we stayed at my mom's house and the YaYa's plus dates had spaghetti and meatballs and hungout! No one of the boy cousins showed up.  Lots of wine and laughing was had.  Grandpa and Grandma Kovich were in town with Karen and Owen.  Sunday we went to Easter Sunday at 8am and then over to the Kovich house for extreme egg hunting and pocking.  I was the ultimate winner of the most eggs and the most special eggs.  Maybe I am good at finding things since I lose so much stuff! LOL  The food was delicious, could be why I'm going on a diet.  It was the first time the cousins have all been together in 5 years (or at least that's the last time I remember all 6 of us being in town).  Have I mentioned that I love love love being closer to home. Now if I could just get the Houghs to move down from Winston to Baton Rouge than life would be perfect!! It will be even nicer when we have our own house in BR and can host family events as well!!















No comments:

Post a Comment