Saturday, December 13, 2014

10 months

AHHH!!! I seriously wrote the 9 month blog and now I am writing the 10 month blog!! I know I am slacker or aka no time since we are so on the go now!

His weight? 22lb(unofficial weight)  wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18month clothing

His measurement?  He is now 30  inches again that is mommy measuring a very wiggly baby!! 
His sleeping pattern?  We are still STTN


His eating schedule?   5 hour schedule of 7,12, and 5 with snack at 3pm

His favorite foods? loves cheetos (gerber brand) but eats anything we give him

His likes?  to dance to any type of music 

His dislikes? being hungry and still those teeth


His favorite games/toys? favorite toy this month would be the piano ---he loves to press the buttons and dance; still loves balls he is good at crawling after them!! Now we love to stand and dance and tap on everything

His milestones? seeing Santa, crawling, standing up

Things we do to make Mom and Dad smile? dancing at his piano making sure he has an audience he crack us up for sure





No comments:

Post a Comment