Tuesday, March 24, 2015

13 months

Man on man!!! I feel like I blinked and he was one and man oh man he's 13 months!! 

His weight? 25lb (estimate)  wearing size 4 diapers and 18month clothing slowly looking like we are heading to 24 months

His measurement?  He is now 31.5  inches again that is mommy measuring a very wiggly baby!! 
His sleeping pattern?  We are STTN; we are slowly cutting out the morning nap we only let me lay down for one hour so he will take a good afternoon nap

His eating schedule?   5 hour schedule of 7,12, and 5 with snack at 3pm ---

His favorite foods? peanut butter and bananas or nanas as TJ likes to call them
  
His likes?  to be outside walking or being pushed

His dislikes? right now we are very picky with food but we truly dislike Chicken lol!! I can make chicken pot pie and this boy will pick out the chicken! 

His favorite games/toys? figuring out walking

His milestones? started walking March 2nd!!! First trip to Disney World!! 3rd haircut this month!! A few new words night night

Things we do to make Mom and Dad smile? seeing Mickey Mouse and Louie and Disney World were priceless (I Will be writing a blog post one day!!!) and learning to walk and walking all over!! Fun to watch him go from a few steps to now just walking all the time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment