Sunday, August 2, 2015

Update on James

This was 8/01/15 30.3
This was date night at 29.2
This was 7/21 28 weeks hello 3rd trimester 


Well I didn't do weekly blogs like I did with tj! It's so much harder with a toddler this time. My pregnancy has been great so far. No problems passing GD TEST  AND BLOOD PRESSURE has been perfect!!! We are clear for our "baby moon" with T.J. to visit Nanny in Houston and mini vacation to Galveston. I'm at two week appointments already. Csection is scheduled for 10/01!! 60 days left before we are a family of four plus a kitty!! We can definitely feel James more than TJ. It's been fun to feel him. I've been in pressure stockings for a few weeks and that's helped a ton!! It's one or the hottest summers we've had in a long time. Slowly slowing down!! James cloths are washed and his crib is built!! No doing much in his room since we will be hopefully moving before he's 6 months!! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment