My friends from my mom group threw James and Baby Beard (Due 10/11) a sprinkle!! I have been blessed by this group in so many ways!! Staying home with TJ was all new to me!! We moved back home when James was 4 months old!! That summer we hung out with my mom a lot and settled into our new rental home!! We also were preparing to fly to Winston-Salem, NC at the beginning of August!! Once we were back from W-S, my mom, had started back to work!! So we tried finding our new normal! TJ was napping twice a day by then 9-11 and 1-3. It was hard to do anything! We did end up joining Gymboree in August!! We started at Level 2 and would go once to twice a week! After class we went to my mom's house for nap-time followed by a visit to Aunt Faye's house with my mom!! That was the extinct of going out for us! I'm naturally a home body so that was working out!! Well I found this mom group on meet up but never could go to any of the events! In late October, Catherine and Julia came over for a play date!! A good friend from high school! While here we were talking and turns out she was a member of this play group on meetup!! Long story short we were able to join with out having to go to a particular meet up!! The first event we went to was a family one!! Tim, TJ, and I went to the breakfast with Santa!! I remember meeting so many people and being overwhelmed!! Slowly we made friends! Turns out a girl in our gymboree class was also a member, Katie and Tony!! Another girl joined gymboree and we we recruited her into our play group, which turned out to be Catherine Beard!! Slowly made our little group! Found out I was expecting and so was Catherine 3 days apart! Slowly more friends found out they were pregnant!! So needless so say we are all expecting with a few months of each other!!








No comments:
Post a Comment