Wednesday, July 27, 2016
San Antonio -- March
Our first family vacation of 4 was to San Antonio. We stayed at suite on the board walk with two bedrooms. We rented a mini van to have more room for all the stuff. We left on a Wednesday after Daddy worked all day. T.J. started pulling on his ear that morning so before we left I took him to the doctor. She gave us RX just to have but said he looked okay. Took off to Beaumont, TX and stayed in a regular hotel room. The boys both slept in their pack n play and Tim and I each had a queen bed to sleep in. The next morning we continued the drive to our suite!!! When we got to the suite we noticed T.J. was not himself. Well with in a couple of hours he spiked a fever of 104+ we had him in a bathtub of lukewarm water and he was not making any sense. We were making plans to head to the hospital when it started coming down. SCARY!! We decided that we would get take out that night and stay in the hotel. It was a yucky rain evening so it worked out. We had dinner from some sandwich place and the food was delicious. That night we let T.J. sleep in our room so we could keep an eye on him. He never ran a fever again. We did go ahead and fill his medicine just to be safe. Friday morning we got up and continued with our plans (YES!! I am sorry I am that mom!!) we went to the Children's Museum. The boys had a lot of fun that morning. Since I am blogging this trip so late! I do not remember where we ate for lunch or dinner!! Saturday we got up and did the boat tour with the boys. IT is safe to say they hated it!! The captain was so kind to our family and even bought us across the river. We ate so much food! Sunday we went to the zoo with the boys. Man the zoo was nice but the walking and pushing the stroller up these crazy ass hills was not fun!!! I hopefully will do a better job of blogging our vacations in the future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment