Tuesday, October 25, 2016

James turns one

Just like that he turned one!! I cried the night before his birthday when putting my baby to bed!! No more babies just like that for this mama!

His weight? 21lb and 7 oz wearing size 5 diapers and 18month clothing

His measurement?  He is now 30 inches and 3/4 
His sleeping pattern?  We are STTN

His eating schedule?   5 hour schedule of 7,12, and 5 with snack at 3pm ---

His favorite foods? eggs
  
His likes?  being with T.J.

His dislikes? being told no

His favorite games/toys? favorite toys trains and cars with T.J. and puppy dogs

His milestones? 1st birthday/ started walking walking October 17th but taking a few steps in September!

Things we do to make Mom and Dad smile? laughing and playing with T.J.


teeth-- 3 on bottom and 4 on top 



Wow!! One year of being a mom to two little boys! Haha I cried when I found James was a boy! I had always pictured my life of one boy and one girl!! Well let me tell you something, I absolutely love being a boy mom!! Wouldn't trade anything for chasing blue garbage trucks or learning the names of all the trucks!! This year of being a mom to two was hard! Sometimes they both needed their mom and weren't good about sharing which made it hard, but watching their friendship develop over the last 4 months has made every second worth it!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment