Chester is in new hoodie sweatshirt and a sneak peak of his costume!!
No not quite yet but man it's freezing here! I am not use to this cold weather -- -this feels like winter back home!! Better get use to it because it is suspose to be a cold winter this year! Well man it's been an exciting week and weekend here. This Wednesday my class went to Sci-Works in Winston. It was pretty exciting. The other teacher Shelly that I teamteach with had 20 of our 33 kids because each group could only be 20. Anyhow we had lots of fun! Check out pictures on themarvelousmorans.blogspot.com
Thursday Eli celebrated his First Birthday!! Saturday was the big party!! It was a LSU Party!! Eli had chocolate cake. Anyhow Christian his mom taught him sign language and she had taken his shirt off to eat the cake and I thought it would be funny to sign please to Eli (which is when you rub your stomach!!) It was soo funny!! I think Christian was ready to kill me but I had too!! That's what friends are for!
No comments:
Post a Comment