Well the weather is getting cooler and I am loving it!! Sweatshirt weather for me while others are still in shorts!! LOL!! Life is great!! What a great weekend had by all! Friday night we went to our normal Mexican Resturant!! 4 pitchers and lots of laughs!! Saturday--- man oh man we watch the game with Mike & Tiffany!! Lots of screaming and yelling but we held out Faith and in turn we won!! Sunday is lesson plan days in our house I am really trying to get better but I can't catch up for anything!! Well Sunday Tim talked me into going to Dixie Classic Fair. Sounded like a great reason to get out of the house so I agreed. I saw on Lauren's blog that they had fun so we ventured out!! Low and behold we found out that were trying to suck your money from you! $5 dollars to park or $8 depending on what house you wanted to park at! Then $8 dollars a person to get into the fair!! I was ready to leave before parking! Well went and we decided to make the afternoon of it!! BTW the 8 dollars does not let you ride rides! This was my first true "Carny" type fair! Guess your weigh! That kinda of things! We enjoyed the animals part, looking at the art work, and the vegetable contest.!! Today we went to the pumpkin patch and got 3 cute pumpkins!! Really good deal! Chester seems to be loving them!! Enjoy!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment