Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you believe it's the end of November

Where does the time go? I can hardly believe that it's November 30th and tomorrow is December 1st. My time sure flies when your living life. Thanksgiving Dinner was soo good! If I may so myself! I made Tim's favorite, oyster's dressing and superior stake house sweet potatoes. I also tried corn souffle which turned out to be great!! I made two different desserts ---chocolate chip pecan and chocolate chip pie! It was so good! Tiffany's parents made the turkey and also made lunch for us! It was so good as well! Christian also helped with dinner. She made some yummy corn bread dressing, green bean casserole. The table was beautiful! The table setting is so special to both Tim and myself. The table is Tim's mawmaw and the china is my grandma. Althought I couldn't be there with our family. I felt like we had a little bit of them with us at the table.












So Tim had his first Golden Weekend off in two weeks. For all you non-medical people that means 48 hours off with no call!! Tim got off at 12pm Friday and did not have to go back till Sunday at 6pm in which he starts INOC (which means Sunday till Thursday 6pm till 8am) ! Yuck!! However he has every weekend off till January! So this past weekend we hung Christmas lights outside and bought our first real tree!! A 9 footer!! It's beautiful and smells so good!! CHester loves the tree. He sits under all day- and I mean all day!! We put plastic non breakable oranments on the bottom which he kinda of messes with when were not around. Well that's life for us write now!! Time to watch some Monday Night Footballs! Geaux Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment