Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

Today is the day to count your blessing. I feel that this year has been such a blessing for Tim and I.

Last December we celebrated our first year of marriage!! I feel so blessed to have married my best friend and soul mate!!

In January we celebrated the new year with a big bang with some great friends and family. We also celebrated another year with my Grandma. Which is always very special to me! She will be 93 years old this coming January. She has so much strength and determination. Also at the end of the month along with Ashley's family I helped throw a baby shower.

February- the 14th was my favorite day because my first niece was born. Amelia Jane Moran...... really early but beautiful and healthy. I am her nanny and I love her and I am sad that I do not get to see them as often.

March- we matched at our top spot how lucky for us!! We matched to Wake Forest Baptist.....in Winston-Salem, NC!

April- We started house hunting which was so cool!

May was such a busy and special month. My baby sister graduated from highschool. I can hardly believe that she is 18 years old and going to college. Tim graduated from Medical School......I am so proud of how strong of a person he is. Amelia was baptised and I was the God Mommy!! I threw Tim a graduation party which turned out to be our going away party as well. It was the last time we would see most of our extended family till December. We also closed on our first house in Dar Ridge!

June we moved into our new home with the help of wonderful parents. We could have not done it without them. What a big movie. Tim started year 1 of Residency. Only 2 more to go. I am so proud of his hard work dedication. He pulls typically 12 hours a day and most weeks averaging over a 4 week period 80 hours some weeks close to 120 hours. Insane! We got our new little kitty Chester whom we have just totally broken our hearts!! He is there to greet you at the door and snuggle with you at night! Not sure what we would do with out him!

July I was able to fly home to help with the care of my Grandma and Tim's mawmaw who both became ill around teh same time (which always seems the case) and I kinda of flew into take some pressure of both parents. I also got a teaching job at Latham Elementary in second grade.

August I started working and with the economy I was thankful to have a job.... Tim moved to ER and started to slow down a little for both of us.

September -Tim had his first week off which we went up to the mountains and just enjoyed being together. It was so nice to slow down and be together by ourselves. Tim also celebrated his birthday and was actually off from work. LSU Football started and we quickly found ourselves in a routine on Saturday night with the Riggs & Gobels Gangs rotating houses. Which made being so far home nice!

October- Having our own home to decorate for the FALL!! SEEING REAL FALL!! The colors oh they are breath taking!! Chester dressed up as lobseter. We hung out with some of our closes friends for Halloween and just enjoyed being together. 6 adults in one car always makes for interesting conversations.

November- We will celebrate Thanksgiving in our home tonight with our two amazing family friends Riggs & Gobels. I am sure it will be wonderful as always!!

A year of many blessing!! We are truely blessed! We wish all of our family and friends a Very Happy Thanksgiving! We wish we could have come home but Timothy is needed!! We love everyone and we are so thankful that you have touched our lives in more than ways you could every know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment