Sunday, March 7, 2010
Bright Shiny Sun.....
It's been a great weekend! The sun was bright in the sky all weekend. Friday night we went to the movies to see Alice N' Wonderland. Very intersting that's all I am going to say! Early bed time met early rise on Saturday morning! We laid around watching an eposide of House. Never can get enough medical drama in our house. We went to an outside mouse in Greensboro and came home and enjoyed the beautiful sun! Saturday night we went to Bleu's with our good friends. Always great time......the boys get to catch up and the girls well we talk all the time lol!! Tim's working today so I have been house cleaning, grocery shopping, writing lesson plans and well of course sitting outside to enjoy the beautiful sun! Everyone have a great week- I think it's going to busy week here for us!! Will post pictures from dinner as soon as they email me them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment