Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is here...

This weekend was great! Friday night Timothy had call. :( BOO!! I did some much needed cleaning of our house! Saturday night we had Mexican Potluck with some of greatest friends. Erin & Blake, Kelly & Chad, Heather & Alex, and TIm's cousin Brian & Katie -and baby Nathan... all came over and I made chicken enchilladas (sp?) We had a girl rock band party up in the Man Cave!! Lots of fun!! Sunday we woke up to beautiful beautiful weather. Tim and I decided we needed to do so much needed yard work. Crazy that both sets of parents love to work out in the yard and we both hate it. However being our own house it was a little different this time around. Tim trimmed the bushes this weekend. I picked up all the sticks and bushes trimming. We picked up all the straw in order to get ready for the new mulch! Pictures to come later since I am having issues!! Tonight we had a barque with our "family" up here from Louisiana. Always makes for a fun evening! Lots of yummy food!!! :-) Great Conversation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment