We went home for the first time since New Years! It was a much needed trip home for the both of us! Tuesday I taught like normal and then immediately after school, I took off right after school to Charlotte and caught our flight. It was a direct flight, we even arrived in New Orelans thirty minutes ahead of schedule.
Wednesday we spent the day with Tim's parents. Had a huge lunch. We split a whole loaf of oyster and shrimp po-boy sooo good!!! I met my big sister and babies for some yummy Cafe Dumone for Beginets. .........
Aunt Laurie with Sam, Noah, mommy & baby #3 to love on!!
Wednesday evening we had a "Thanksgiving" fest of food...........with Tim's grandparents. After a yummy home cooked meal we took for Baton Rouge. Nice susprise of having my parents on the front porch waiting. Wednesday we hung out with my mom and visited my Grandma. We had a nice lunch of Ninfas with my mom (plus we had green sauce and nanfiritas)......sooo good. Wednesday night my mom made Shrimp and corn soup (did I mention I think we might have eaten the entire time).............after dinner my two friends came over along with my brother and cousin for a nice visit. 
April, me , & Karen
More to come tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment