Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Weekend Get Away
Tim and I had a much needed vacation this past weekend!! Intern year really puts a toll on any marriage. I am blessed that Tim and I have been togther for 8 years this coming June so we totally understand each other. Intern year is almost over and we will be down to two years left before we can move home. Well this weekend we went to Charlotte, which is about 45- hour outside of Winston. We went to Carowinds, which is Parmount's amusement park. It was fun goofing off and riding wild roller coasters. It was fun being in North Carolina and South Carolina at the same time. That night we stayed uptown and got to spend quality time. Cell phones were turned off so no rude interuptions..we ate at 331 Main lots of yummy wine and pretty yummy food. No interruptions which was amazing. Took the hotel shuttle there and then we went to another place for dessert. It was nice being together. Ready to go home in two weeks for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment