The best time of year has arrived. Waking up in the 40s but warming up to mid 70s or low 80s by lunch time. I just love this time of year. Maybe because growing up I only read about 4 seasons but only experienced two. We hit up the pumpkin patch by our house.....probably the only people there without kids taking pictures but I didn't care. We picked out three pumpkins (one for the three of us)! Of course Chester loves the pumpkins! He is so curious!! We haven't been able to hike like we did last year because of my knee. However I started a new therpay session this week which they take these three plastic tools and they massage the soft tissue deeply trying to have it lay down correctly. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced and the day after WOW!! Hopefully it works and we can get up into the mountains for the color change.
No comments:
Post a Comment