Sorry we have been MIA! Thanksgiving seems to have come and gone along with Halloween and I have done a great job of not blogging!
Thanksgiving is a great time to think about all the wonderful blessings we have in our life.
Tim and I have so many blessing. At time we have to really look hard. However all though this program was not what we thought it was going to be about it we have so many blessing along this route. We were blessed to buy our first home, which I totally love and would love to pick up and move it whenever we move again. We have been blessed to live in the country and not have to pay taxes and enjoy the nice quite world. It is so amazing to walk outside at night (no street lights and be able to look up the stars!) We have been blessed with the amazing people we have met along the way. So many blessings but I think we both can say that Chester has been by far the best gift that we have received on this journey.
We had a great Thanksgiving with some friends, however we missed our family!
Back to work tomorrow for 3 weeks and then off for Christmas Break which we will finally get to head home for!! AFter 7 months I'm ready to go home and see everyone!
Sorry for the blah blog but I just wanted to say hi and were alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment