Well it's that wonderful time of year...........school!! I was really looking forward to starting this year because it means we will be closer to coming home!! This year is already full of changes. I started the year with a new principal--who is wonderful! I don't think I need to say more... I had to move classrooms which is the 7th time to do so (hint I have been teaching 7 years!) Oh well!! I need to upload the pictures............ I have 17 students so far 6 boys and 11 girls. It's going to be a long year with some chatty cathys. However back in 1st grade should be a wonderful and exciting school year.
Tim started the lovely MICU (our personal favorite!) 7 calls over a period of 28 days!! Makes for a long 28 days-----24 days left and counting!! After this rotation he is forever done with inpatient at @WFUBMC!! He is studying for STEP 3 - which he will take Nov 1st and 2nd!
Well I promise to post pictures next week! We have a lazy weekend..........doing nothing but chores and errands and whole lot of catching up on sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment