Well I know we are starting to get more and more excited about moving home we have the big task of MOVING THERE !!! I am not a fan of moving but we officially have started packing things, giving things away, and selling! The first thing we listed and sold was my desk and dresser that my parents bought me. It was bitter sweet but exciting all in the same sense! I listed the items on craigs list and lady in Mt Airy bought them. Of course Tim was not home when the person came to get them with their money. (They didn't make us lower the price) Soo me and this guy moved it all by ourselves!! We have a few more things we are going to try and sell before the house goes on the market in March! We are going to sell the glass kitchen table, Tim's white desk, and Tim's work out set. Many reasons we are selling these items are we are hoping to move into a 3 bedroom apartment or find a rent home and save money!
Monday, September 5, 2011
The Move
Well I know we are starting to get more and more excited about moving home we have the big task of MOVING THERE !!! I am not a fan of moving but we officially have started packing things, giving things away, and selling! The first thing we listed and sold was my desk and dresser that my parents bought me. It was bitter sweet but exciting all in the same sense! I listed the items on craigs list and lady in Mt Airy bought them. Of course Tim was not home when the person came to get them with their money. (They didn't make us lower the price) Soo me and this guy moved it all by ourselves!! We have a few more things we are going to try and sell before the house goes on the market in March! We are going to sell the glass kitchen table, Tim's white desk, and Tim's work out set. Many reasons we are selling these items are we are hoping to move into a 3 bedroom apartment or find a rent home and save money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment