Living 14 hours away from family and friends we have missed quite a few weddings. This year we have actually made it to three weddings. I guess I am really behind on blogging about these!! In January my best friend April got married. I was the Matron of Honor!!I actually was able to make it to the rehearsal dinner. Tim flew in the night of the rehearsal dinner. Friday during the day I was able to get my nails done and hang out with the bride to be! Saturday was wedding all weekend!! Then in May we were able to make it to Raquel and Joel's wedding in New Orleans (actually we had to bring the kitty to stay with Tim's parents for a month :( ) However it was a beautiful wedding and I love that my entire family was able to attend; however not one picture of our group! Oh well!! The last Wedding we got to go to was Onyx & Shiaho' s wedding! It turned into a mini medical school reunion. It was neat to go back after three years and pick up where we all left off!! Love our friends!! (sorry Pictures are not in order)
No comments:
Post a Comment