Tim is on his 2nd month of call out 3! I know I know I shouldn't complain but this is the 4th Christmas in a row that he has to work and our anniversary! Oh well!! Next year right!! Well this month I had surgery on my endometriosis! It will be a week tomorrow. Time sure does fly by when your laying around (Ha!)! Anyhow I was diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis so hopefully this will help now that has been burned off. Well now that the surgery is done and this month of call is almost to the half way point (this weekend) we can start to get in the holiday spirit!! The picture is from Tim's work brunch!! BTW love his job they are soo sweet and nice! Of course who doesn't love a card with a cute cat to get them in the spirit!! FLALALALALALAALAL
No comments:
Post a Comment