Thursday, June 6, 2013

God is good

Since I am off all summer and not working and not moving, I made myself a schedule. Well more of a list of things that I can do because just like kids I quickly find myself saying I'm bored, I have nothing to do. Each day of the week I listed something do extra like Pinterest projects and Pinterest recipe days to run errands and something fun.  So I listed chores by days of the week and daily things like working out, yoga, reading, and spending time with God. I have really enjoyed spending time purposeful praying. It's been a experience that's new to me. I'm a cradle catholic that turned away from the church for a few years but have since returned to my faith. To quiet my mind and have purposeful quiet time with God alone is something that is a work in progress. However I can say that's it one of my favorite things to do. I read something today that really got me to think. I had to share, hope you enjoy! On a personal note I had my follow up after my surgery and everything looks great. Couldn't have gone any better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment