Wow!! I can hardly believe that I turned 30 already. In high school I always had plans for the time I would be 30, I would be married to a doctor (check), have 2 kids (trying), settled in my forever home (not even close), and I would be a nurse and together DRH and I would take care of the poor. (teacher and we are the poor thanks to medical school) .Well boy I was not even close. Life has definitely put a damper on my other plans instead I'm having to learning to go with the flow and breathe and know that GOD is in control. As much as I would like to snap my fingers have things done my way it's not going to happen.
We went to the beach for my 30th birthday! It was our last vacation for the year and by that I mean medical year (July 1-June 30th). We thought it would be perfect to relax right before we start the new year when everything is sooo crazy being our last year whoo!! (saving the excitement for another post) We arrived Saturday night and had dinner. On Sunday we just laid out on the beach, took a nap, and went back to the beach. That evening my family arrived and we had awesome food cooked by my Uncle and birthday cake!!! We hung out Monday with the family at the beach and left Tuesday to come back home!!









No comments:
Post a Comment