How far along? 13 weeks!! Heard the heart beat on 8/22 (Thursday)!.
Sleep? Pretty good!! I have caught a nasty cold so that's no fun!!
Maternity Clothes? Yes and No!! For pants yes but tops/skirts/ dresses I am trying to hold out
Stretch Marks?
Nothing new yet!!
Best Moment this week? Hearing the heart beat Thursday and making it to the 2nd Trimester!!
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine on Friday nights!!
Movement? not yet!!!
Size of the Babies? Size of a peach
Food Cravings? anything sweet
Food Cravings? anything sweet
Morning Sickness? Nope. Managed to be morning sickness free!!
Gender? unknown
Bed Rest? nope not yet!!
Limitations? none!!
Labor Signs?nope!! THANK God!! Hopefully that stays that way for a long time!
Weight Gain? unsure!! I need to get on the ball and start weighing
Pregnancy Symptoms? extra sensitive, extra tired,
Belly Button In or Out? in
Wedding Rings On or Off? still on!
Mood? Excited about becoming a Mommy!
Looking Forward To? to finding out what we are having


You look so cute! Yay for hearing the heartbeat!
ReplyDelete