Saturday, August 24, 2013

Baby News

So if you don't know, now you do!! We are having a RAINBOW Baby!! I could not be more excited!!! If you don't know what a rainbow baby it is a baby that comes after a miscarriage is called!! I remember the day we found. It was a Monday, July 8th, I was waiting on my period to start so we could start trying again.  I went for a mile run and then headed to the gym for a class. At the gym I couldn't stop yawning. I just had this wave of exhaustion hit out of no where.  I ended up leaving class early because  I could barley function in class. When I got home I was like something is wrong so I took a test to just make sure! Well it was very  positive!! So I called Tim and THANK GOD!! he answered or I would have freak if I had to wait till after clinic!! Well after that I called my OB to schedule the first apt and I crawled into bed around 10am!! I couldn't be more excited! I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know my cell is ringing around 1pm from nurse to schedule the appointment. They didn't want to see me till July 24th! Really!!! I had to wait that long!! Well we weren't sure when I ovulated! I had surgery May 23rd so it was kinda of up in the air!! We told our parents only that night!!! Tim managed to schedule off on the 7/24 and my parents planned to come in!! From July 8th to my apt I did a lot of extra sleeping!! THANK GOODNESS it was summer!! We saw the baby for the first time 7/24th and heard the heart beat!! It was amazing! I was so nervous and was trying not to get excited till after this appointment!! I was right on 8 weeks and 5 days!! My OB was thrilled and thought everything looked great!! Due date set for 2/28!! We had our 2nd appointment on 8/22 and heard the baby's heartbeat again on the Doppler and everything seems to be going perfect!! We are very excited!! We will be finding out the sex on the 9/26 and having a gender reveal on the 9/28!!

No comments:

Post a Comment