Sunday, September 29, 2013
Gender Reveal Party
Thursday September 26th we had our big ultra sound appointment! We were very excited to see our baby! It had been 9 weeks since we had seen him/her. Everything checked out perfect! We turned our heads when it was time to check his or her gender out!! It was a lot easier covering my eyes than I thought!! Saturday we had the party!! We did a party for only family (parents, grandparents, siblings, and aunts/uncles) ! Everyone was there by 1:30 time to pull out the cupcakes that my sweet friend Emily made!! Tim and I had made up our minds we were having a little girl!! Everyone we knew thought it was a girl!! We were both shocked needless to say that it's a boy!!! Man oh man!!! Timothy Joseph Moran "TJ" We are both very happy!! Can't wait till February!! Only regret I have is I didn't take a picture of Team Boy and Team Girl!! Boo!!!
1 comment:
Chrissie
September 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I love the series of pictures when you see the cupcake is blue! Yay for baby TJ!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the series of pictures when you see the cupcake is blue! Yay for baby TJ!
ReplyDelete