Sometimes we do stupid things. Things we are later like why did we do that. Makes you sit and wonder what was I thinking and regretting. I know we have all been here before. I know that times takes away the regret and things go back to normal. Just crazy stuff we do.
Life is going great!! Thankful for college football and NFL football!! It is how we spend the weekends now!! We did get to go home last weekend and see my parents and family!! I haven't seen them in over a month so I was thankful to see them even if it means sleeping in a hot house (I mean really!!!). We picked out our stroller and car seat and my parents purchased it!! This stuff just got real. So crazy!!! Came home and his cousin gave us a swing, bath tub, boppy seat, pillow for breastfeeding, bib, and DVD!! Our guest room is slowly being taken over!! Crazy stuff!! Today we are going to start looking at what we need to register for so when in the next few weeks we can get registered!!
No comments:
Post a Comment