Tuesday, October 22, 2013
I have been awful at posting regular blog updates!! One it's only about the bump and I don't want people to get bored with that!! We have been pretty boring lately!! We are planning a baby moon for the weekend before Thanksgiving!! We are also thinking about a mini vacation trip the first weekend in November as a yah we are done with 2nd month of call!! We shall see! Another real reason I have been slacking is I hate getting out my laptop , I know that sounds terrible it's much easier to grab my ipad and search the web but I refuse to type my blog updates!! I am getting excited that we have only 4 weeks left of school after this week before Thanksgiving Break and then 2 1/2 weeks and two weeks off for Christmas Break!! After Christmas the time should fly before TJ comes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TJ will be here before you know it! :D
ReplyDelete