I am not big on the trend of writing something your thankful for everyday on Facebook! I'm not a huge fan of facebook these days as well! I get so annoyed reading people's post. Why don't get off I am not sure other than that is how I communicate with some of my distant family members and keep update to date on friends. (Enough of that I could write a whole separate post on that)
I wanted to share a few of things that I am thankful for: I am thankful for my strong relationship with God. If your not religious it is okay. There are so many times in my life that if I didn't belive or trust in the power of prayer I'm not sure how I would have survived. Residency or better yet this whole medical school to where we are today journey. The lost of my grandmother, my battle with infertility, miscarriage. The list goes on and on. I am just thankful for the power of prayer and the freedom of religion as well!!
The second big thing I am thankful for is my wonderful husband. This coming June we will have been dating for 10 years. I can not imagine my life without him. He truly is amazing man! He has sacrifice so much to follow his dream in medicine! He has been my rock and support!
The third thing I am thankful for is my wonderful kitty cat!! Gosh almighty, I can not imagine life without him! He is also quick to bring a smile to my face! You might be in a pain with your bladder stress problems but your defintely worth it!
The 4th thing I am thankful for is pretty obvious but you can't say it enough! I am so thankful for Timothy Joseph growing in my belly! I love feeling you move around I think it's one of the most amazing things ever! I can not wait to hold you in my arms and squeeze you and kiss your sweet face!!
Of course I am thankful for my parents and siblings and inlaws!! I will save that for a later post this month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment