Sunday, December 1, 2013

The end of the 2nd Trimester



How far along? I am currently 27 weeks and 3 days

Sleep? I have finally figured out the pillow setup that is most comfortable for me to sleep! I have even had a few nights of only waking up once!! I am so thankful to be back in my bed!! From the hard bed at the hotel for a  few nights, to Tim’s parents full size bed shared by 3 of us (Chester took up ½ of it), and my parents bed for two nights!! Nothing allows me better sleep than my own soft bed with all 6 of my pillows!
Maternity Clothes?  I ordered a few winter tops from old navy that are really comfortable and might be my favorite now!!

Stretch Marks? Nothing new yet!! Which hopefully means I am in the clear? My mom didn’t get into and I hear that it is genetic so maybe none!

Best Moment this week?  Well since the last time I updated I guess it would be feeling TJ kick me and all of his movements! I love just being in the moment and all of sudden T.J. is like hey mom!! 2.) Some much needed time with my hubby on a mini baby moon 3.) spending time with family at Thanksgiving 4.) Planning my baby showers (feel so loved)

Miss Anything? Oh boy!! I miss my glass of red wine in the evening! I miss red wine decorating the tree! I miss my red wine!! HAHA!!

Movement? Yes all the time! Tim has felt him a few times but not many  
Size of the Babies? Head of the cauliflower

Food Cravings? nope
Morning Sickness? Nope.  Managed to be morning sickness free!!
Gender?It's a boy!!! Timothy Joseph Moran "T.J."

Bed Rest? nope and hopefully not
Limitations?  none!!
Labor Signs?
I started feeling Braxton Hicks this week! Actually yesterday 11/30 it was very strange and took my breath away for a second the 4x it happened!  

Weight Gain? right on target!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms? Other than this big round belly
Belly Button In or Out?  Partly in and partly out ….very weird it’s almost becoming flat kinda of strange and creepy!
Wedding Rings On or Off? still on!
Mood?  Mmm….extremely happy this is my favorite time of the year (Thanksgiving to Christmas!!)
***I promise to do weekly updates for the entire 3rd Trimester*






No comments:

Post a Comment