Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The last bump 37.6

How far along? 37.6

Sleep? terrible literally I get comfortable and then I have to pee



Maternity Clothes? umm 100% yes!! I still fit into my PJs and sweats
Stretch Marks? Nothing new yet!!

Best Moment this week?  getting to see our little guy on ultra sound several times and getting to tell my babies at school goodbye

Miss Anything? being 100% independent :-p

Movement? we starting to get some pretty nice jabs these days

Size of the Babies? Size of a watermelon  measuring 8.9

Food Cravings? nope

Morning Sickness? Nope.  Managed to be morning sickness free!!
Gender?It's a boy!!! Timothy Joseph Moran "TJ"

Bed Rest? yes since February 5th more of "take it easy" due to high blood pressure


Limitations?  bending down is out of the question

Labor Signs?  a few strong contractions and 1cm


Weight Gain? 55 pounds major swelling
Pregnancy Symptoms? moody

Belly Button In or Out? flat!)

Wedding Rings On or Off?off and I miss them terribly

Mood?  Excited and nervous and ready to pop!!! 
37.6 February 13, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment