His measurement? He is now 31.75" 76%
His favorite foods? power sugar donuts
His likes? Firetrucks "sounds"/ and books
His favorite games/toys? this boy loves to read books he could sit for hours and read as matter of fact during his 45 minute independent playtime in his pack n play he sits and reads the majority of it
Things we do to make Mom and Dad smile? he loves to pretend to blow on and off the lights, he thinks he's magically or something. He has figured out to turn his walking toys "grocery cart" so now he doesn't need help!!
Where oh where is my little boy gone!! It has been amazing to watch his brain development. From his first birthday to now he's a totally different child. We did two weeks of swim lessons. The first week was pure hell we screamed and cried but the second week we had a little fish!!! I am so impressed at what a 15 month can do!!! He loves being outside looking for worms or getting dirty!! Just loves to explore and take everything in!! I don't think he ever stops talking must get that from his mama!!! We've been reading lots of big brother books and talking about James a lot!! I tell him all the time he's my big boy and I love him so much and Mommy loves James and we talk about babies and being gentle!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment