Monday, May 18, 2015

Exciting weekend


Well I'm so behind on blogging!! I'm half way trough this pregnacy and have literally taken no bump pics. 😣 I'm going to try and get better and actually start my blog on my bump. It's been so nice to go and read my experiences with TJ's pregnacy and compare.  We had our big gender reveal this weekend. We are having another little boy!! #boymom we have an offical name of James not 100% sure on a middle name yet.  I'm sad I'll never have my own little princess, God had other plans!! James due date is October 8th but I'm a repeat csection. So she'll take him October 1st!! TJ will be  19.5 months. 

In other exciting news we finally sold our house!! 2454 joshua lane Winston-salem is no longer our house. After almost 6 years It's nice to not own something. For the last 3 years it's been a true headache for us!! We loss quite a bit of money but it's nice to be out from under it!!! We can finally close the residency chapter. Aw I like to remember the three best things from that particular time in our life is number one my first boy aka fur baby chester Arthur moran, our friendship with Brooke and Casey, and our love of wine l!!  Lots of fun memories in that house but lots of not so happy memories. 

On Friday, May 15th I went to mom prom with my moms club! We had a blast! I'm not sure what I would do without the girls in my life. They have really helped me adjust to being a full time SAHM!! I met them in December but I feel like we've been friends for longer!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment