Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Year in review

Wow!! I think every year I say that the next year can't top that year and every year I'm wrong!! What an amazing big year we had in the Moran family!!

January--

Mom & Dad celebrated anniversary with a night away from T.J.








Found out we were expecting again

February

T.J. got RSV & Flu and turned one all in the same week

Told everyone we were expecting

We took T.J. to Disney World



March--
March 2nd T.J. started walking two days after getting home from Disney


Had my first apt and ultra sound of the new baby


April- We had a nice Easter with the family


May- Gender Reveal found out we were having another boy!!!



SOLD our house in Winston-Salem


June- Started house hunting

Took a photography Class

Celebrated my 32nd birthday


July-
We had a 4th of July Party for the Kenilworth Parade


Tour the fire house which at the time T.J. was obsessed












T.J. had surgery and had tubes put in and adenoids removed

Threw Tim's dad a 65th birthday dinner

August-
We took our baby moon to Houston & Galveston


Lisa through a Sprinkle Shower for Baby James

I threw my mom a 60th birthday brunch

September-
My friends threw me and Catherine a sprinkle


I hosted a cozy coupe party 

We celebrated Tim's 33rd birthday and prepared for James' birth


October-
1st- James arrived at 39 weeks via C-Section @ 12:11pm 8.10 and 21"




Celebrated our 1st Halloween as a family with Jake the Pirates

November-

Celebrated James' first Thanksgiving


Went under contract on a new house

The elf Arrived at our "rental"


December
we packed up 

Bought a house!!!


Tim's dad had a brain aneurysm

Celebrated Christmas in our New House

Celebrated our 8th anniversary 



No comments:

Post a Comment