Thursday, February 11, 2016

2 years old

I can't believe my baby is 2 or will be in 2 days!! EEK!! Let's see

T.J.'s 2 year stats are 
35.75" (85%) and 32lb (89%) 

This year has flown by!! When your dad and I thought about all that you have accomplish it's amazing! You have literally changed so much! You started walking and now you run non-stop! You can jump and dance!! You went from a few words to talking non-stop most of the time we understand you but sometimes  we can't figure it out!!  You love to say buddy and oh toodles!  Mommy loves when you say love you (It's precious) Your obsessed with your pawpaw and you love to facetime people!! Another obsession would be making sure everyone has fans and AC units!! You've been through a lot this year!! You became a big brother and your an awesome one at that! You were not James' biggest fan the day you met or even a month later but now man you love your buddy brother so much!! Your great at handing him his toys and patting his back!! You also moved for your 2nd time in your short- little life!! You were a rock star and acted like it didn't phase you!! (I am sure a new playroom helped!!!) This year you and mommy did lots of things with our mommy play group (from water dates, to firestation, donuts, parks, little bambino.....)!!! You love being outside and on the go!! October was an adjustment for you not being able to go go go!!!  I am just amazed at how sweet your little demeanor is.  Your  always helping mama and dada.  You have such nice manors and wouldn't hurt anyone!! Mommy is so proud of you little man!!! I can't believe your 2!!! I love you to the moon and back ten thousands times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment