Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 4 of NYC












After a long night we were able to sleep in a for a little while. The hotel had finally bought a fan so it was nice to have some air in our room. Sunday we got up and took the bus to Staten Island and took the Ferry to Staten Island. We took the free ferry ride that passes in front of the Statue of Liberty such an amazing view. After the ferry we decided that maybe we would go and try get tickets for another Broadway Show! We went to the discount ticket counter where the tickets were over 200 bucks. Not much of a discount LOL! Well I went ahead and went to the Mary Poppins Theater to see if they had tickets…..they had 3 tickets for $60. I bought them knowing that my mom would not be happy but her birthday was coming up. We grabbed lunch a deli and went to the show. OH MY GOSH!! It was an amazing show. I am making Tim take me to see it again Charlotte at the end of the month. One of the best Broadway shows I have ever seen. That night we grabbed dinner with KK and Aunt Faye at small little restaurant in Hells Kitchen area again. After dinner KK left on her train back to Washington D.C.. Early to bed because the alarm was suppose to go off at 4am so I could take a Town Car to the airport to head back home. It was amazing time and I was really glad to see my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment