Below is my mom out front of the ABC studio..
It was a quick taxi ride to Central Park and it was not crowded at all.
The poster with the hope of getting on TV. Well Lisa and my mom managed to get on TV both two times for 5 seconds. The camera must have not liked me at all. Oh well. I have it on DVR soo whenever they come to Winston they can see it!! We did get bumped up and got to stand in the VIP section. Way to go Lisa!!
Took a bus and explore so more of the city. Got off in China Town. Very interetsing little town.....lots of people. However we were on a mission to find Purses. Yes the illegal purses. Well we first started walking around asking but we quickly learned you just have to walk around and be quite. Anyhow finally a woman whisper to my mom purses. My mother starts to scream I found them I found them! LOL!! Too funny!! Well lucky the lady stuck around. We started following for a long time. First place we went they wouldn't let us in, not sure why. The second shop well was just pictures no thank you. Finally we get to a house, and we go in down some stairs behind some close dooors to the purse store. I think everyone got a purse. I got a coach purse. Not my style to have such an expensive thing but hey it was a baragin for $50 bucks!! After bargaring we left. It was a fun experience not sure the moms felt 100% comfortable but hey were alive and we saw other people doing it. After China Town we headed over to Little Italy for lunch. I would lvoe to go to little Italy during one of there festivals looks so much fun. We had lunch at one of the shops it was very yummy!!
We got back on the bus and ended up in Time Square at the discount ticket center where the line was completely wrapped around there building. So we decided to split up after all taking pictures with Elmo, Sponge Bob, and Squid Worth and go check out the theaters to see if we could get a better deal.

Lisa, mom, and I got tickets that night for Chicago. WE were pretty pumped about it. I had never seen it but love the movie and CD. Everyone met back up at the hotel and rested. Then we got dressed up and hit up Stardust Resturant. Supposely off stage Broadway people are the waiters and tehy perform while you eat. Our waitress did a great job. As you can see 50s sandwhich type shot. We all got salads or sandwhiches and cold drinks. Our bill was over 120 dollars. Not worth it but a very fun experience.

Lisa, mom, and I got tickets that night for Chicago. WE were pretty pumped about it. I had never seen it but love the movie and CD. Everyone met back up at the hotel and rested. Then we got dressed up and hit up Stardust Resturant. Supposely off stage Broadway people are the waiters and tehy perform while you eat. Our waitress did a great job. As you can see 50s sandwhich type shot. We all got salads or sandwhiches and cold drinks. Our bill was over 120 dollars. Not worth it but a very fun experience.
Me, Lisa, and Mom ............. (Too many cameras soo the picture of KK and AUnt Faye I am sure is on someone else's camera).
No comments:
Post a Comment