Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jackson, Mississippi

February 24th!! I got off from work and came home like normal. I paged Tim to see when he would get off. Well he told me had two miss calls from Jackson, Mississippi on his phone but never got in touch with the people. Well I looked up the programs number in Jackson but the secretary said nobody was trying to get in touch with us. So a little disappointed but not given up hope. We feel that tomorrow they will call back. I get off t he phone to start dinner and while Tim is driving home the Program Director calls and offers him the spot. We immediately accept and are really excited, relieved to be moving closer to home. So Tim will start July 1, 2012 in Endocrinology!! Congratulations to my hubby--- Chester and I couldn't be anymore prouder of you! We love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment