Life has been super busy lately! Tim is interviewing all over the south for fellowship! The only difference is the program does not allow much time or really help switch schedules around. Things are looking really good with that! School has been going really well as well. We had our big 100th day of school on Friday! Lots of fun for teachers and students!!
Big news I started training for 5k ..... the race is the SUSAN G. KOMEN RACE which is May 7th.... I am running on the Diggs-Latham Dasher.... I am running in memory of my dad's sister, My aunt/godmom Carolyn Anderson. I am going to be blogging weekly updates on how the training is going. I am training with another first grade teacher, Sarah. We completed week 1 yesterday. We ran all 3 days as according to our training schedule. WE have two teachers checking in on, keeping us motivated........ Hopefully I will be running 30 minutes in no time....
In other news Tim and I joined the Raylen winery case club members.. I guess you can say that's our Valentine's gift but since we don't really celebrate Valentine's day........whatever... anyhow it's a great deal . We purchased a case of vine at 15% discount. Which enrolls you in the case club....which allows you to go to the winery daily and have a glass of wine or wine sampling daily if you would like. We get into all events for free..... so we have already been twice since we joined and are planning to go today to participate for FREE int the valentine and chocolate. .....only if tim is up to going!!
Sorry no pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment